Sunday, January 22, 2006
Here we go Jen!
Ok, so maybe this will help Jennifer and I to work on our book better...I've named the blog Briefcases, breasts, babies & bottles, as this was the latest title that I came up with for the book...at least the first part of the title. The full title was "Briefcases, breasts, babies & bottles: A working women's guide to nursing" - it's a work-in-progress because we aren't sold on any of the titles just quite yet.
Jen - here's my idea...as we come up with chapters maybe we can create a post for each of the chapters and write sections under the post...or just blog as we come up with things and make a note as to which chapter we think it would go into and organize later. Whatcha think?
Jen - here's my idea...as we come up with chapters maybe we can create a post for each of the chapters and write sections under the post...or just blog as we come up with things and make a note as to which chapter we think it would go into and organize later. Whatcha think?